One way a small business makes the jump to a solid mid-sized firm is by learning how to delegate beyond their organization — using small business outsourcing services to handle duties beyond a company’s core competencies.
If you are a growing firm with revenue from $1 million to $25 million, that is you’re no longer small, but not a corporate giant, either, you can save money outsourcing accounting services.
When you sign on with AccountingDepartment.com, you’ll get a full-charge bookkeeper and a financial controller for less money than it might cost you to hire a full-time, in-house bookkeeper. What can your outsourced accounting department do for you?
Your full-charge bookkeeper performs daily, weekly and monthly bookkeeping duties on a schedule that will be established when you have your initial meetings. It will be outlined in your procedures manual as to how and when you’d like financial reports delivered.
Bookkeeping services include:
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Cash account ledgers
- Balance sheets
- Cash flow statements
- Much, much more
Your accounting software specialist:
- Ensures your accounting data file and software is set up correctly
- Makes sure the bookkeeper is fully trained in QuickBooks based on your company’s unique accounting needs
Your financial controller:
- Conducts periodic reviews of the general ledger with the bookkeeper
- Issues financial statements
- Assists you in the analysis of financial statements so you can make the best decisions for your company
Want to learn more? Break down the costs and see how much more affordable outsourcing accounting services can be for your growing firm.