Are you shopping around for professional accounting services? Have you considered online accounting solutions as an alternative to expensive in-house staff? There are a few things you should understand about pricing for outsourcing bookkeeping services, which will help you select the best company to meet your needs.
1. Online accounting services should cost less than in-house staff for the same services. When you’re comparing pricing for in-house accounting versus online accounting services, consider your in-house bookkeeper’s salary as well as:
- Paid Time Off
- Employee benefits (healthcare, 401K, etc.)
- Unemployment insurance, workman’s comp., etc.
- Overhead, including office space, equipment, etc.
2. What are you getting for the price you pay? Online accounting services vary in what they offer clients. At AccountingDepartment.com, we have a number of packages to meet the needs of growing SMBs and larger corporations.
3. If a company won’t give you a free quote for their online accounting services, run! At AccountingDepartment.com, we estimate you’ll save versus hiring an in-house accounting staff. We offer a cost calculator on our website to help you see the savings. But if you give us a call, we will take the time to speak with you and see if our companies are a good fit, and provide a free price quote before we begin. We wouldn’t purchase products or services without first knowing how much they will cost—we don’t expect our clients to, either.