Are you having a hard time finding a bookkeeper who is a certified expert in QuickBooks Accounting software and, specifically, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Intuit’s number one offering and the top choice for mid-size, growing businesses?
Many small-to-mid-size business owners running rapidly growing companies find their accounting needs expanding faster than their budget. If your administrative assistant, office manager, or someone else in your company was previously handling your QuickBooks accounting, you may find your accounting has outgrown their knowledge. Yet your budget can’t justify, nor afford, a full-time, full-charge bookkeeper. And you haven’t even started dreaming of a financial controller yet. So that leaves you stuck with accounting tasks that need to be done and lacking the knowledge and personnel (or knowledgeable personnel) to complete them.
But there’s good news and an affordable solution with a certified bookkeeper, software specialist, and financial controller through the online accounting software services of AccountingDepartment.com. And you might be surprised how easy it is to get started. It can be done in a few simple steps.
1. Call or email AccountingDepartment.com to schedule a discovery call. We’ll sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before we ever take a look at your financial data.
2. Read our Scope of Work and sign the agreement to get started.
3. Have your pre-Getting Started conference call that will help make sure everyone is on the same page and we’re exceeding your expectations for reliable, secure accounting services.
4. Receive your free scanner and begin scanning all your financial documents.
5. Take part in the Getting Started conference call, where we’ll discuss deadlines, procedures, and a schedule for monthly or quarterly conference calls with your full-charge bookkeeper and financial controller.
6. Congratulations! You’re a full-fledged client of AccountingDepartment.com, with your own, dedicated full-charge bookkeeper and your accounting files hosted securely on our server. Get back to the business of running your business with greater peace of mind about your company’s bookkeeping and its financial future.