Disaster Recovery And Business Continuity Assurance
At AccountingDepartment.com, we can assure you that your business' most crucial information is maintained in a secure virtual accounting environment. Our detailed process to maintain strict security is based on accounting best practices, which we implement throughout our accounting services.
To give you better understanding of virtual accounting best practices we put into place to maintain a secure environment for your data, we've mapped out our data back-up procedures, insurance coverage and the specs of the data center facililty.
- Server snapshot is taken every three hours, held for five days for shared data
- Server snapshot is taken every 24 hours as a separate process from the three-hour snapshot and held for five weeks
- Entire server farm is backed up nightly to disk and held for two weeks
- The nightly disk backups produced the last week of the month are backed up to tape
- The tape is stored off-site in a fireproof vault
- Monthly backups are kept for a year, after which they are backed up into yearly tape
- These annual backups are held for three years
- SAS 70, Type II Certified
- 24x7x365 on-site management
- Restricted access and continuously monitored surveillance
- Self-contained, redundant climate control and fire suppression
- UPS-redundant battery backup with diesel generator for prolonged local power outages
- 12-inch thick poured concrete walls
- Reinforced earthquake-resistant ceiling
- Three-foot raised flooring for under-floor cooling and ventilation
At AccountingDepartment.com, we want to assure to you that your business' most crucial information is maintained in a secure virtual accounting environment. Our detailed process to maintain strict security is based on accounting best practices, which we implement throughout or accounting services.