Financial Accounting Services You Need As You Grow
If you’re a growing SMB with revenue in the $1 to $25 million range, you may be taken by surprise when your needs for financial accounting services begin to grow along with your firm. As the list of accounting services you require grows, you have a few choices:
- Hire a freelance bookkeeper in your area to handle the growing list of accounting services you need that the person managing your books now can’t take on
- Expand your in-house accounting department
- Use outsourced bookkeeping services to fill your daily, weekly, and monthly accounting needs
Financial Accounting Services through AccountingDepartment.com
The list of accounting services AccountingDepartment.com offers through our full-charge bookkeepers, software specialists and financial controllers is enough to satisfy any business owner, no matter how rapidly your company is expanding.
Your full-charge bookkeeper manages daily, weekly, and monthly financial accounting services such as:
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and cash account ledgers
- Invoicing and bills
- Bill payments
- Customer payments and deposits
- Expenses and withdrawals
- Payroll (either through a payroll company or processed by the bookkeeper)
Your financial controller will review your records on a monthly or quarterly basis (depending on the services you select) and provide monthly and annual internal financial reports, along with analysis, permitting you to maintain secure financial control of your company.
Don’t let the list of accounting services intimidate you as your company grows. Get help from a company with the knowledge, experience and training to manage the books of businesses just like yours!